Making shit fast

Running off more newer guys ofcourse. They don't see it as you trying to get multiple opinions. They see it as one "BHQ forum warrior" gave you an answer and you should just run with it regardless of other opinions.

What was said is correct though, but I see where you're coming from. If you want to avoid the idiots on here just do business emails, call and whatever directly with these site sponsors. Alot of them will help educate you on things and just much easier then dealing with the forum tards.

Running off more newer guys ofcourse. They don't see it as you trying to get multiple opinions. They see it as one "BHQ forum warrior" gave you an answer and you should just run with it regardless of other opinions.

What was said is correct though, but I see where you're coming from. If you want to avoid the idiots on here just do business emails, call and whatever directly with these site sponsors. Alot of them will help educate you on things and just much easier then dealing with the forum tards.

No, he asked a question and it got answered. He stated he was going to use fast regardless. I see absolutely no reason to educate him on duncan any further.

That's like me asking a bunch of questions about a cub motor over and over, when I know damn well I'm building a stock cykinder.

Once again, this is another worthless post from you crying around. Instead of being dumb, why don't you start answering people's questions when they ask them?

Edited by Bennett131

I've only been on these forums for 2 days and I can already see what type of people are on here.

Duncan recommends 34mm pj carbs for their porting and I was trying to get some opinions on why they are a company I shouldn't listen to.

Nobody's crying maybe you a little bit on the inside not sure yet though.

Edited by The long john

I've only been on these forums for 2 days and I can already see what type of people are on here.

Duncan recommends 34mm pj carbs for their porting and I was trying to get some opinions on why they are a company I shouldn't listen to.

Nobody's crying maybe you a little bit on the inside not sure yet though.

You got several replies from people telling you not to run 34pjs. Just to be sure though, I'd ask another 100 people with the same setup as what you're after.

I did read. My deduction is that you have some experience with mechanical situations but have a slight bias against forums. As such, you go for an opinion since you have no application knowledge, but take it with a grain of salt.

You also believe that others on here are a big huddle of people that blindly regard things as truth but don't have any foundation behind what we have to say.

That's where you would be wrong. WE are the subject matter experts. WE know who you should and should not deal with and have forced what is best for your happiness with this sport and your wallet down your throat. If you choose not to listen, prepare for the bs that follows.

If you intend to get under our skin by calling us "keyboard warriors" or other similar names, you'd better search for another method. It happens about twice a week and all that comes of it is that you'll be labeled as a guy who won't listen.

ISO purple BHQ hat. Sent from the whoops.

Is tfaith windycityjohn?

So much hate on the Keihin PJ's. Nothing wrong with them, but they do take a bit of experience to get dialed in correctly. They are cheap, plentiful, and support motors that make decent power. If you have a motor with enough timing and compression to keep good bottom end, the PJ's are decent.

As far as Duncan, they quit doing R&D on banshees back when Jim Vidmar ran Pikes Peak for them. Even that motor was a bit goofy and only won because of a superior rider. There are far better fellas still actively pushing the boundaries of the little ol' 350 twin.

So much hate on the Keihin PJ's. Nothing wrong with them, but they do take a bit of experience to get dialed in correctly. They are cheap, plentiful, and support motors that make decent power. If you have a motor with enough timing and compression to keep good bottom end, the PJ's are decent.

As far as Duncan, they quit doing R&D on banshees back when Jim Vidmar ran Pikes Peak for them. Even that motor was a bit goofy and only won because of a superior rider. There are far better fellas still actively pushing the boundaries of the little ol' 350 twin.

An actual reply thank you, that's what I was looking for I couldn't find much on duncan racing and why they were not the top for banshees so I was looking for some insight.