Double checking with you PRO's

give us a ride report when you get a chance, there is a possibility that it wil be difficult to get both sides tuned right, as in one side prefers slightly different jetting to the other

so you would push towards getting one side on the money and the other side rich as opposed to one side on the money and the other side lean... if that makes sense

give us a ride report when you get a chance, there is a possibility that it wil be difficult to get both sides tuned right, as in one side prefers slightly

different jetting to the other

so you would push towards getting one side on the money and the other side rich as opposed to one side on the money and the other side lean... if that makes

sense

I see what your saying, better to clog one side up slowly than burn it up quickly, right? Surprisingly enough besides changing the needles and jets i havent tuned anything else on the carb and it started rite up and idled perfect. There is to much talking and not enough riding rite now to give a full report. Live in the city and watch my baby girl all day. If it gernades ill be on the wanted list for some ported jugs. If this cool head deal falls threw, ill need one of those soon.