Double checking with you PRO's

that scoring looks pretty damn deep, did you plan to get it rebored

I did but i will reffer back to my comment about my g/f being mad about me spending money on my quad, if it wasnt for running perfect when i tore it apart i would of deff re-bored it but i didnt. Pretty sure it happened before i bought the bike and it was lucky the snagged tooth bent back in and its been running fine whole time i had it. Everyone is gonna say im stupid but if it failes i will let you guys knlw so you can say "I told you dumbass!"

I am a mcquiver at hear but only when i think somethen will truley work correctly. The scoring is below the exhaust port so i figured it wouldn't loss comprssion from the power stroke. Im gonna get a lot of feedback from this, mostly bad, but this is why im putting it on here. Criticism welcome

I suggest you get a book and red more on the subject . That the best advice I could give you . Do you know anything about how port durations work with each other, volume, velocity, blowdown , durations. Invest in tools look up cc specialty tools it's what 95% of tuners use including myself . If you hit the top of the transfers with a straight tool and change the angles into the combustion chamber you might be running a dud. The only good thing I see here is you didn't take out much from what I can tell In the pics . And you should try n keep everything uniform , square on the intakes

If i plan on doing serious dune work i will prob pay to have it done. Those tools look like they work great from the vids but pricey for one or two times at home. I was trying to make the windows rounded in the corners instead of square to try to maximize ring life.

i saw the vids of it running so thats half battle i guess, must be a pretty damn hot gf to rule your life eh...we better check her out to see if your on point

Also shes the one that works and pay's the most of the bills why i stay home with the baby and work weekends. Do what you gotta do!

So again, you just started hacking away without any knowledge of what you was going and any plan on what you wanted to do?

Zilla, again i did lots of research on it. If u read this thread i have said many times what im aiming for and even in particular what a couple of the things i did to improve towards that. I dont suggest messing with the exhaust hieght unless u r a pro though as it is advised all over the internet. The intake windows u just want big and no sudden angles leaving it a rough surface so that air/fuel mixture wont stick to the surface. The transfer ports are angled a certain way so u want to taper towards that not make them as big as possible. The boost ports like i mentioned before help bottom end but make em too big and you have to rienforce the outside with jb weld or welding it. Just cleaning up the casting flaws alone is supposed to help a lot, even a brand new engine.