Double checking with you PRO's

Damn lol. I didn't realize you were saying you used a drill for everything. If you get around to a right angle tool set up post pics of it...........................I'm betting it blows my mind.

sent from yo mammy house.

• Like 1

THANKS DEAD BEAT! I couldnt get it up there.

You didnt get my beutiful transfer ports though...

I did use the more powerfull rotary tool from harbor frieght to do the edges of the transfer ports and the cylinder wall on the intake side. The bits where much smaller and more fine for the tight and sensative spaces. Didnt not have a 90° head unit on my rotary though so i barely touched the tops of the transfer windows. Just angled them the best the tool would allow. Not gonna be a pro job but if u wanna learn your quad more or if your g/f would kill you if she found out you spent $350 on making your bike faster like me then it works out pretty well. The boost ports prob help the most, not positive about that completly, but it was deff the easiest part to do.

You didnt get my beutiful transfer ports though...

I did use the more powerfull rotary tool from harbor frieght to do the edges of the transfer ports and the cylinder wall on the intake side. The bits where much smaller and more fine for the tight and sensative spaces. Didnt not have a 90° head unit on my rotary though so i barely touched the tops of the transfer windows. Just angled them the best the tool would allow. Not gonna be a pro job but if u wanna learn your quad more or if your g/f would kill you if she found out you spent $350 on making your bike faster like me then it works out pretty well. The boost ports prob help the most, not positive about that completly, but it was deff the easiest part to do.

ok bruh i was just in awe of the intake work gimme a sec

I suggest you get a book and red more on the subject . That the best advice I could give you . Do you know anything about how port durations work with each other, volume, velocity, blowdown , durations. Invest in tools look up cc specialty tools it's what 95% of tuners use including myself . If you hit the top of the transfers with a straight tool and change the angles into the combustion chamber you might be running a dud. The only good thing I see here is you didn't take out much from what I can tell In the pics . And you should try n keep everything uniform , square on the intakes