Banshee Jetting Help!

mgk2031

Hey Guys, Just picked up a new 06 Special Edition from nevada but live in florida and need some pointers on how to re-jet it. I have looked in the thread for jetting and have not really found much with my specific mods so I was hoping I could get some insight. My shee has stock motor with just vforce 4 reeds, t5 exhuast, k&n pods with outerwears. Stock Carbs and No porting. Elevation is sea level and operating temp is about from 70 - 90+. I run klotz benol at 32:1 on 93 octane if that has any effect as well. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

If i were you i would go into a shop that knows alot about banshees and tou. An tell them that all your mods are and they can gibe you a pretty accurate size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shitty advice right here /\/\

Have read more of places fucking shit up than actually helping.

Think sleeper nailed it. Though might want to get 30p also.

Read and understand how to do a plug chop/read.

What the fuck... absolutely not.... I would call a site sponsor for INPUT well before paying someone to jet a bike... especially a unknown local shop.. end up with more bad then good.

Sleeper nailed it and so did Larry.... the VF4 apparently like a larger pilot then the typical VF3's or equivalent....

I ment tell them and they can give you the proper jet size to do it your self

I ment tell them and they can give you the proper jet size to do it your self

Most place will look on the computer see oem sizes and just give you that. Anything other then what the computer says, your asking for trouble. Hopefully there's an older tech in the back that has a clue that can maybe help out. But it's usually some MMI bad ass fighting to change a tire.

Most place will look on the computer see oem sizes and just give you that. Anything other then what the computer says, your asking for trouble. Hopefully there's an older tech in the back that has a clue that can maybe help out. But it's usually some MMI bad ass fighting to change a tire.

Lma im in utah and there are tons of shops that pretty much specialize in banshees

If i were you i would go into a shop that knows alot about banshees and tou. An tell them that all your mods are and they can gibe you a pretty accurate size

There is a whole thread here that has several combos with jetting specs here.