T5s, shearer, or sniper

Schowzy

She is not a whore. We're actually gonna be talking it out tomorrow. She is in no way shape or form a whore. Don't say that please. She just panicked. We talked a bit tonight and she got scared. She just isn't ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said she's a whore, but the mini van type. ...............you know 2 in the front, and 5 in the rear. A lot of guy friends huh. I used to have a lot of chick friends......, and I smashed every single one! Let it go, and move on.

sent from yo mammy house.

• Like 1

I was gonna say , my engagement ring was 10g maybe she was mad you were trying to give her a pebble instead of a rock. Either way cut ties and just observe her movements in the upcoming wks if she starts popping up here n there with someone else she was prob fucking them the whole time

Will you guys please stop talking about her like that? We're discussing it tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's how it's going to go..

You: What's going on with us?

Her: I'm just not ready.

You: Why? Is it something I did?

Her: No, it's me.

You: We can work through it.

Her: I don't know. Maybe. I need time.

You: For what?

Her: (speaks)To see if this is what I want. (thinks)I wonder if things will work with my side dude. Plus I like how his dick tastes.

You: Ok, I'll wait for you. I love you.

Her: (speaks)I'm not promising you anything. (thinks)I guess I'll hold onto this while I see if side dude comes around.

You: It's fine. I want you. I want us.

Her: Yea, me too.

But let us know how it goes.