Blow thru vs Draw thru turbo setup

Old old old stuff was draw through. It does help to cool the turbo.... That's about it IMO. I've not done a banshee, but have messed with some sled stuff that ran pretty good, and they were all blow through. Just need to build a plenum and create bungs/nipples to reference the lines on the carbs and fuel pressure regulator, and possibly a boost controller if you're not doing it with the wastegate.

If you're gonna get serious about doing it, think about beefing up the cases when it comes to crank seals and if it were me the crank case should be o-ringed. There are a couple fellas here who have already figured out all the nuances. Doubtful that they will share the info without some photos of somebody's wife's tits though...

• Like 3

Old old old stuff was draw through. It does help to cool the turbo.... That's about it IMO. I've not done a banshee, but have messed with some sled stuff that ran pretty good, and they were all blow through. Just need to build a plenum and create bungs/nipples to reference the lines on the carbs and fuel pressure regulator, and possibly a boost controller if you're not doing it with the wastegate.

If you're gonna get serious about doing it, think about beefing up the cases when it comes to crank seals and if it were me the crank case should be o-ringed. There are a couple fellas here who have already figured out all the nuances. Doubtful that they will share the info without some photos of somebody's wife's tits though...

Thanks for your input man. Been thinking awhile about this and I think I'm gonna give it a shot this summer. Better start looking for a nice pair of tits lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Greens joking, but seriously I've never seen a turboed Banshee make 2 passed in a row. Or even 2 out of 10.

That picture of the blow thru I posted is of a kids that runs around where I'm from and it seemed like it ran pretty good. But like you said, I can't say that I saw him ran more than three times in a row

Im gonna say there is no room to do a draw through setup. My blowthrough is really crowded as it is. Plus the carb would be hitting you in the knee.

Pic for refrence20151205_110827_zpsfp11iyx9.jpg

Was thinking if a person was to run a draw thru set up maybe turning the turbo with some elbows for intake and exhaust? Pretty Nice setup, that a aero charger?