T5's full system in excellent condition trade for Gnarly's or Pro Circuits

braptor52

Thanks for the advice guys. Anyone have a set of spark arrestors or hush kit for toomeys? Just trying to get this bike setup to ride trails. It runs hard as it sits but I'm not gunna keep it on 110 so kinda just starting fresh with a set of stock port an bore cylinders with 21cc domes. Definitely has a lot of work done to the motor and some nice parts but not what I need in the woods.

Why not just switch domes to get your compression down

I assumed (which I probably should not have) that if I drop my compression than I will be essentially throwing off my entire combination. It's got 35mm pwks and a welded and trued crank. I've yet to see what the ports look like. Figured it wouldn't run well with a supposedly "dune" port an polish job on the trails.

your FMF`s arent worth $275 get fucking real

Did I ever mention they were? No I didn't. I only mentioned Fmf being a better pipe for trails in my own experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Again with name calling. Can you not come to this debate with facts? You are pathetic and so clueless.

What have you ever done for a banshee? What have you ever even tried to do on a banshee?

What pipes have you ever ran?

You are nothing but a worthless shit talker that hasn't amounted to anything and 99.9% will never amount to anything.

Pipes I have ran.

T5, FMF Fatties, FMF Gnarlies, FMF SST, Shearers SB, Shearer 2-1, Trinity OOF, Motofast 2-1.

I have ridden banshees with PC, T6, Bills, and CPI.

So again, who the fuck are you?

well you really are an obese slob so you can wear that with pride "Mr I want to make untraceable guns" and WHEN i decide to flip ONE of my cars at my PAID OFF house thats worth 3 times more than your bargain basement shithovel i`ll sink that PLAY MONEY and the parts i`ve been collecting over the last couple of years into  a build that you or 99% of this site cant achieve and wont be 20pg fail thread, im just not ready to sink 4 fucking k into a 450 just to thieve the geo off it just  yet...bitch

when ive locked down a few more resources then i`ll share or maybe i`ll just build my RD

this zillacunts form

one day in the sb a couple of years ago someone asks about CSSMATT  this cunts barks out "Matts dead''

a new member on here joins and is asking about building a bike mentions he got paid out from being in a tragic car accident dipshit comes up with "you dont deserve that money" this guy was just about to be deployed btw, you know those army guys that keep your shithole country safe

dude is in the sb laughing about him and his brother bullying a single mother who was asking in a free stuff FB group if anyone had a spare washer and dryer she could have...we got a real humanitarian here

yeah dont get butthurt confused with hate for a dumbass piece of shit

well you really are an obese slob so you can wear that with pride "Mr I want to make untraceable guns" and WHEN i decide to flip ONE of my cars at my PAID OFF house thats worth 3 times more than your bargain basement shithovel i`ll sink that PLAY MONEY and the parts i`ve been collecting over the last couple of years into  a build that you or 99% of this site cant achieve and wont be 20pg fail thread, im just not ready to sink 4 fucking k into a 450 just to thieve the geo off it just  yet...bitch

when ive locked down a few more resources then i`ll share or maybe i`ll just build my RD

So you live in a paid off $400K+ house, have many cars, but can't sink $4K into a 450? 

But what I got from this is you haven't done anything on a banshee. Funny when you claim to have so much money but afraid to put anything into a banshee or even build one.

this zillacunts form

one day in the sb a couple of years ago someone asks about CSSMATT  this cunts barks out "Matts dead''

a new member on here joins and is asking about building a bike mentions he got paid out from being in a tragic car accident dipshit comes up with "you dont deserve that money" this guy was just about to be deployed btw, you know those army guys that keep your shithole country safe

dude is in the sb laughing about him and his brother bullying a single mother who was asking in a free stuff FB group if anyone had a spare washer and dryer she could have...we got a real humanitarian here

yeah dont get butthurt confused with hate for a dumbass piece of shit

I have never said Matt (So Cal Suspension, aka MattSCSS ) was dead. You don't even know his screen name.

The dumbass that was a passenger in a car that killed someone in the wreck then bitched about having to listen to the guy moan and groan then complained about having to listen to the family cry about them killing their father/son. Ya, that fucker didn't deserve the $30K. He also wasn't military, he didn't even go to boot camp yet.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/167784-got-a-banshee/?p=1496022

I was in a car crash I was the passenger in a jeep hit some black ice kicked side ways into the other lane my hit head on with a truck. The guy in the truck had a 4 wheeler in the back of his truck that wasnt straped in,and it came through the back glass fucked him up. I broke my femur and my leg was trapped under the dash. The guy that was driving the jeep was fine. I listened to that guy in the truck moan and grown till he died. Then listened to his family cry and blame us for killing him. Sued the insurance company they gave me 100k 30k for the bills 30k for the lawyer 30.for me. I think I deserve the money use it as I see fit. 

I leave for Marine Corps boot camp on Aug 5. Unemployed lol bought my banshee with Insurance settlement from a car wreck.

Please find where I laughed about giving a single mother shit on facebook for asking for free shit? I have talked about how all this one FB group is anymore is single mothers of 3+ kids asking for free shit or asking for a house to rent with 3+ bedrooms for less than $500/month.