T5's full system in excellent condition trade for Gnarly's or Pro Circuits

braptor52

what is this about name calling, since you called every new member that just wanted to ask basic questions a retard for years

is your gf giving you hard time about name calling or are you upset that she calls you a fat slob

i can name 30 active members that i wouldnt fuck with, how did you get in my sights

So I will take it you will always be a coward troll. Man up already and step to the plate or is it hard to when all your stories are made up?

hard because its all made up....maybe i`ll go swap some handles and taps on a vanity unit so feels like i`ve achieved something lol

More than a troll like yourself has ever done. Lets see this badass house you paid off already. Lets see a picture of yourself. Stop being a little girl and be a man. You are nothing but a worthless troll. Me changing the hardware and faucet in my brother is more than anything you have done.

you changed the hardware and faucet in your brother...lol ok window licker

I sold my t5s recently for some CPI in frames. I have never ran CPI pipes before but from what I've read from numerous threads on this site I am really excited to try them. As for t5 vs FMF I have never ran FMF pipes on a banshee, on my old 4 mil short rod banshee I had 5 years ago I had a set of pro circuits on it and I absolutely loved that bike. It ripped hard in the mid range, pulled your arms out and I ride a lot of tight logging roads and trails, gravel pits, etc.

best thing to do is keep an eye out on the for sale section on here and also the face book hq page for a set of FMF and pro circuits. Buy them both and try them out and decided what works best for how your engine is setup. You could probally get both of them for cheaper than a brand new set. Every bike is different l, with numerous things to alter the power curve and ride ability. I have seen a lot of banshees up here in Alaska and all had FMF pipes on them.

• Like 1