T5's full system in excellent condition trade for Gnarly's or Pro Circuits

braptor52

So you live in a paid off $400K+ house, have many cars, but can't sink $4K into a 450? 

But what I got from this is you haven't done anything on a banshee. Funny when you claim to have so much money but afraid to put anything into a banshee or even build one.

I have never said Matt (So Cal Suspension, aka MattSCSS ) was dead. You don't even know his screen name.

The dumbass that was a passenger in a car that killed someone in the wreck then bitched about having to listen to the guy moan and groan then complained about having to listen to the family cry about them killing their father/son. Ya, that fucker didn't deserve the $30K. He also wasn't military, he didn't even go to boot camp yet.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/167784-got-a-banshee/?p=1496022

Please find where I laughed about giving a single mother shit on facebook for asking for free shit? I have talked about how all this one FB group is anymore is single mothers of 3+ kids asking for free shit or asking for a house to rent with 3+ bedrooms for less than $500/month.

hey fatcunt, i had to to kick over 10k cash to my brother inlaw for a back operation last year is why im nuts not deep into a build right now you fat digusting pig

you actually had to start another account to respond to this fatbansheekid lmfao

hey fatcunt, i had to to kick over 10k cash to my brother inlaw for a back operation last year is why im nuts not deep into a build right now you fat digusting pig

you actually had to start another account to respond to this fatbansheekid lmfao

How old are you?

Why dont you post a picture of yourself? Are you scared?

All you do is run your mouth yet you have nothing.

Claims to own multiply cars yet has never posted a picture of them. Claims to own a paid off 400k+ house but can't even do a little banshee build. How is 10k last year that big of a deal for a baller like you? Shit how about before last year, you been running your mouth for a few years now.

For someone that has never built a banshee, you sure claim to think you know about them.

You are nothing but a troll that lives in mommy and daddy's basement.

and your a fat nobody that went through college sitting on your fatass on mummy and daddy`s coin so you can sit on your fatass pretending to be some kind of designer worth a nugget of shit

if want to post shit up i will...lets see you come up with 10k to helpout a family member you fat parasite, never said i was rich or a baller but i have 0 needs, i worked like dog to get anything i have...you wouldnt know about actual "work" you break a sweat when you eat a cheeseburger

and your a fat nobody that went through college sitting on your fatass on mummy and daddy`s coin so you can sit on your fatass pretending to be some kind of designer worth a nugget of shit

if want to post shit up i will...lets see you come up with 10k to helpout a family member you fat parasite, never said i was rich or a baller but i have 0 needs, i worked like dog to get anything i have...you wouldnt know about actual "work" you break a sweat when you eat a cheeseburger

So is that all you can say. Fat this fat that. Your material is running dry.

Only nobody is you.

I am a mechanical design. I design things daily that are sold all the time. This past month alone I design over 300k worth or things. What have you done?

And I would never have to give anyone in my family 10k for surgery, they all have great health coverage.

And you claimed to have way more money than me. With your paid off house worth 4x mine shithole basement barging anND when you claimed to own a few cars.

Again deadbeat, how old are you? Why won't you post up a picture of yourself?

So is that all you can say. Fat this fat that. Your material is running dry.

Only nobody is you.

I am a mechanical design. I design things daily that are sold all the time. This past month alone I design over 300k worth or things. What have you done?

And I would never have to give anyone in my family 10k for surgery, they all have great health coverage.

And you claimed to have way more money than me. With your paid off house worth 4x mine shithole basement barging anND when you claimed to own a few cars.

Again deadbeat, how old are you? Why won't you post up a picture of yourself?

lol why did you start a new account cant you take a hint MoronG2 you keep asking for pics does your gf know your a faggot that thinks about messing around with boys, you`ve mentioned that more than once on here

Afraid to answer the simple questions? Are you ugly? Old? Why are scared to post your age and a picture of yourself? What is your job? Let's see this 400k house. Lets see all this flip cars. What is your name? Don't be scared to actually share your real life. Is it that crap? You hide behind your computer yet too big of a coward to show yourself.

Keep avoiding the questions.

Only person crying is you. You made a stupid claim that t5 wouldn't choke an engine like fmfs would but when a few people called you out you just ran your mouth. Then when proof was giving you turn to name calling. You have zero knowledge, 0, of banshee. You don't know anything about them as you have never worked on them.

You then are too stupid to keep shit straight.

You went off on hp2000 when he said fmfs were better then said his fmfs weren't worth $275 when he didn't even bring that up.

So again deadbeat

Scared little coward with made up stories.

Lets see your banshee. Lets see this 450 you don't want to spend money on. Lets see this great 400k house. Lets see all this cars. Lets see your job. Lets see you. Stop being a troll and step into the light.

Are you going to continue to hide under the bridge or will you step out into the light. Don't be scared, everyone already assume you look like the troll you always act like.