Rz 350 banshee woods build, carbs

What would be the best carbs for a woods banshee, are stocks 26mm or 28mm. And if the stock banshee carbs are 26 will the 28s fit in the stock banshee crab boots that go to the head. I want to get as much low end to mid power with out going to the 2 to 1 intake. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Edited by lrghustletrees63

I liked the PWK 28s over the Stock 26s. Yes, the 28s will for stock intakes

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Okay cool thats wat i was thinking and vf4s i think. Also so anyone know fersure that banshee pistons will fit in the rz 350 heads with the powervalves. Cuz rz 350 pistons are hard to find.

PWK is far superior then the stock Mikuni VM's IMO. If you have the dough to spend, grab the 28mm PWK's. If you're on a budget, you could bore the stockers to 28mm, but they'll never get the response of a comparative sized PWK. Difference is not just in carb bore size, but round slide vs. flat slide. Flat slide typically feels crisper.

for Christ sakes and then you put a wanted ad in for sale section. unfukin believable

Lol i see other ones in there... And ive made 3 post about it lol. Im suprised ur the first bick head ive ran into lol. Everyone ealse has helped me alot and have helped me with my build. I figured there would be some one like u they warned me about lol, but ima carry on with my (3rd) post with open ears to all the helpfull people on here. You can go ahead and keep being a sally on my post u will be happly ecnored.

PWK is far superior then the stock Mikuni VM's IMO. If you have the dough to spend, grab the 28mm PWK's. If you're on a budget, you could bore the stockers to 28mm, but they'll never get the response of a comparative sized PWK. Difference is not just in carb bore size, but round slide vs. flat slide. Flat slide typically feels crisper.

Okay i see what ur saying. I am on a budget so i might go with stocks. The ones on here now just aint doin it lol