When is "ClaudeMachining" coming out?

possum

Guys, i think i already mentioned it, but i have no interest making money or making a lots of parts.

Believe ot or not, i'm doing it for fun and to keep me sharp with real life projects.

It would be against my moral to compete with people who are making this for a living when i have those equipements for free.

I'm making stuff for myself, plus some more units to pay the material (usually 3 to 5) that's it. I will not make more than 4-5 gas caps, even if i know i would sell some more.

I would be more interested in exchange of services than money.

Thx for asking Possum.

Edited by MMAxtreme

Seems pretty clear not interested in mass producing the parts. Gotta admit that gas cap it pretty awesome though. Maybe pass the design off to someone who already makes billet gas caps.

No sense in that. It's a yamaha logo, anyone who is capable of programming cnc can make a small altercation to the program and make the same thing. He just makes things for himself as it's cheaper than buying it and he has machines with free time at his disposal.
  • Like 1

I wanted a simple threaded adapter. I get "you're a peon"...... guess JT will get the call.

Man, I offer you my apologies for saying that, that was unnecessary mean. I lost my temper sometimes....

Send me the drawing, I'll make you one for the price of the shipping.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

Guys, i think i already mentioned it, but i have no interest making money or making a lots of parts.

Believe ot or not, i'm doing it for fun and to keep me sharp with real life projects.

It would be against my moral to compete with people who are making this for a living when i have those equipements for free.

I'm making stuff for myself, plus some more units to pay the material (usually 3 to 5) that's it. I will not make more than 4-5 gas caps, even if i know i would sell some more.

I would be more interested in exchange of services than money.

Thx for asking Possum.

Please quote me 10 gas caps with JDS engraved on the top. Text style in my signature.  Shipped to 49112.  Thanks!