When is "ClaudeMachining" coming out?

possum

The 2 people I see that I knew could be baited. Lol

I'll admit, I'll take any opportunity I can to tell you your "paint jobs" are horrific. And from what I've heard, unjustly expensive, for the quality you get.

When people ask me about your work, I tell them to check out RB or HS.

If Claude is interested in doing some production work I will be looking for some quotes.  If this is stab @ JT, they each specialize in COMPLETELY different arenas of chip cutting.

JT is like a blacksmith whereas claude is like big bang theory. IMO.

Sounds like a "true hater". I already know you are. But now your leaving no room for doubt in anyone elses minds.

I'm not hating at all. Your work is repetitive and overpriced. It's just factual information.

Every single hood you've done looks ISIS blew up a paint shop next to it.

No creativity whatsoever. Tossing together a bunch of colors that looks like a circus came into town and a bunch of goofy tribal nonsense doesn't make you a painter. It makes you desperate.

I rarely say anything because I know how "proud" you are of your work, but if you're going to blatantly try to slam someone for trying to earn some extra money machining I'll just go ahead and call you out on those hideously designed hoods.