My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Ya if you read back about 8 pages you will notice I wasted money on the Durablue hubs which had the Yamaha splines and Honda bolt pattern. You know, because I liked the wheel/paddle combo I had from my cr500 3 wheeler. Now I've bought hubs and spacers to run these Fuckers. Thought it was an ok idea at first now I've got a shitty tusk axle worth of money wrapped up in hubs and spacers. Only upside is that if Sleepers port work is everything people say it is, this thing should have more power than a boat anchor worth of hub spacers will be able to slow down .

• 2 weeks later...

Got the motor back together and things assembled. Fired up and made sure it ran, basically got it assembled and stuck it on my brothers trailer so he can go heat cycle it and pack into the trailer for Glamis next week.

Box of Sleeper06 Goodies

54199c0681a47791b644fbaa165a431f.jpg

7b4a352ffb879fd03c412eb3986e56c3.jpg

eb2e6bdfd50559833868345bddd27f0e.jpg

c7e2631ccb026200f72996709996534c.jpg

Pingel install, took a bit to figure this shit out

140d53b4655289e02472082844a33815.jpg

Loaded and ready to go to my brothers for heat cycles and be packed for the 25 hr drive

5f853ea83035b8fffadd7fb6eac5549b.jpg

Normally I'd be stoked about upgrades to a machine like this; double the hp, pro mod tranny, lock up clutch, LED light bar. All kinds of awesome shit. But all I care about is my new turbo YXZ1000R and fucking up sone sand in California b9612ad01ca33f3928cc2ab53d3846d8.jpg

• Like 2

Shoulda started rite the fuck up. Glad it got put together. Make sure you gap the plug .018-.020 . I guess pressure test went good? Have fun on that new yami

Ya she fired right on up. Only let it run for about 10 seconds and shut it off, hadn't put coolant in the radiator or oil in the tranny yet. It ran so I finished assembling everything and stuck it on the trailer

Shoulda started rite the fuck up. Glad it got put together. Make sure you gap the plug .018-.020 . I guess pressure test went good? Have fun on that new yami

Forgot to mention that, I lost 1psi of the 6psi in 6 minutes, I was having trouble with my leak down tester sealing up perfectly but the motor is tight and perfect. I'm happy with how it turned out, and it actually has a decent amount of compression with the fresh top end which is reassuring. Started with your jetting and needle settings too, I'm betting it runs its ass off. Just need to force my self to give the turbo yxz a break so I can put a few hours on the banshee