Chrome or black wheels? Whats a popular wheel/tire combo?

Those OMF wheels are bad ass.

Whatever you do, make sure you buy 9" wheels. There are far more tire options for a 9" wheel than anything else.

I really like 9x9 wheels. When combined with a 10 or 11" wide tire, they have a nice contact area.

I'll look into that forsure. What tires you have in mind, holeshots?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would run the Ohtsu MR501. They are a really good tire. FAST sells them.

No shit, I've seen quite a few banshees with these tires. I don't know for a fact, but these look identical to the ones stock 400ex comes with. At least the pattern is the same. A lot of good reviews with these on a shee though uh?

No shit, I've seen quite a few banshees with these tires. I don't know for a fact, but these look identical to the ones stock 400ex comes with. At least the pattern is the same. A lot of good reviews with these on a shee though uh?

Yea, same tire. They work really well. I don't know about the fronts.

One thing i always consider when buy rims and tires are the weight. We spend all this time and money into making our junk go fast, then strap cinder blocks to the axle... Id rather bend rims and pop tires over running a heavy ass rim/tire combo. But thats just me. But i also refuse to ride fast over rocky shit anymore. Beats me up too much.

Anyone know the weight of those omfs? They look sweet.

One thing i always consider when buy rims and tires are the weight. We spend all this time and money into making our junk go fast, then strap cinder blocks to the axle... Id rather bend rims and pop tires over running a heavy ass rim/tire combo. But thats just me. But i also refuse to ride fast over rocky shit anymore. Beats me up too much.

Anyone know the weight of those omfs? They look sweet.

rip to every single aluminum rim that's been to Trevorton.