Ronda got KTFO

possum

Where did she beat her at his own game??? Explain that to me, she almost got 'caught in the arm bar, dumb ass. Tate defended the arm bar more than twice before Rousey caught her. Defending a sub is not 'winning' lol!! You lack so munch of basic mma knowledge that this is not even funny.

I'm feeling like explaining to a noob how to mix the gaz for his shee...

RR tried to hip toss her..And failed. HH stopped it and then reversed it taking RR down.

RR tried the arm bar..And failed. HH got up easily.

RR failed at every single aspect of her fight game because HH was BETTER.

RR will have to do some major improving before she will be able to beat HH.

Or RR could stick to acting and beating up smaller, less skilled fighters.

Facts.

Who's the noob here? You don't understand the simple concepts me and Possum keep presenting.

See?? That's exactly what i said. She was going forward with no movement vs a good striker. That's the dumbest thing to do. She was not trying to setup takedown, wich is fairly evident to see for someone with minimum of clinch/grappling knowledge.That was her game plan, and i'm telling from the beginning that was a dumb one.

Rousey doenst have to change a thing to beat Holm, she already have the tool to do so. She only need a decent mma coach with a good fight IQ.

Did you miss the part where her coach said "we game planned to faint the right way to get inside." And Ronda implemeted her ground game but even her coach knows she got shut down there.

Then he believes Ronda wasnt doing bad standing either. Which is delusional at best.

So you see they had a good gameplan, it just didnt work. All fighters are good at certain things and have certain fight styles.

You say "just switch up game plans and she wins". Dont you think people think of that. You prove your a noob by saying that, like she can just come out in the 2nd round with a better game plan, and actually implement it into her game on the fly, which she never has done or needed to.

Now, training on a game plan for a year or so with a new coach, and work on certain things to try and nullify Holly will give her a better chance, Not like you say, "change game plans and you win" nonsense. But Holly is getting better as well and well prepared everywhere.

Holly is light years away in the standup, and she surprised us with her defensive wrestling and grappling. She caught far up enough to nullify Rondas go to moves.

Now Ronda has to close that gap of ability standing by training like Holly did to her on the grappling. To even be competitive.

Your coaching observations need work.

• Like 1

OK, so I JUST watched the whole fight..

What fucking fight were you watching Corgster?

RR never got a take down. Holly took her down easily. HH dominated the stand up and literally stepped out of RR's arm bar attempt.

If I were a student of yours, I'd leave and let the homeless guy down the street train me.

Did you miss the part where her coach said "we game planned to faint the right way to get inside." And Ronda implemeted her ground game but even her coach knows she got shut down there.

Then he believes Ronda wasnt doing bad standing either. Which is delusional at best.

So you see they had a good gameplan, it just didnt work. All fighters are good at certain things and have certain fight styles.

You say "just switch up game plans and she wins". Dont you think people think of that. You prove your a noob by saying that, like she can just come out in the 2nd round with a better game plan, and actually implement it into her game on the fly, which she never has done or needed to.

Now, training on a game plan for a year or so with a new coach, and work on certain things to try and nullify Holly will give her a better chance, Not like you say, "change game plans and you win" nonsense. But Holly is getting better as well and well prepared everywhere.

Holly is light years away in the standup, and she surprised us with her defensive wrestling and grappling. She caught far up enough to nullify Rondas go to moves.

Now Ronda has to close that gap of ability standing by training like Holly did to her on the grappling. To even be competitive

OK, so I JUST watched the whole fight..

What fucking fight were you watching Corgster?

RR never got a take down. Holly took her down easily. HH dominated the stand up and literally stepped out of RR's arm bar attempt.

If I were a student of yours, I'd leave and let the homeless guy down the street train me.

You have a big mouth, but no knowledge, and on top of it, you dont feel any ambrassement to show it off...

At 2:43, Rousey tried an harai goshi, Holm countered with his hips, then Rousey did the usuall follow-up with O soto...Rousey got the take down Tyler, not Holm, your not even able to see it 'cause of your lack of knowledge. In top of that, i less than 2 seconds, Holm got 'caught in the arm bar and managed to escape it.

The second time the fight did go to the ground (50 sec left), yes it was Holm who counterd the same harai goshi with a pickup.

Anyway, i'm  done, you guys are right, Rousey is over rated and Holm is better everywhere.