Ronda got KTFO

possum

It seemed pretty clear to me that RR tried multiple times to toss HH and failed...miserably. She had no answer for HH's takedown def or standup game. Nothing will change in the next fight. Rondas only game plan is to try to throw you and arm bar you. If that fails she's a fish out of water.

• Like 1

Man, are you seriously asking me that?

Rousey is better on the ground, in the clinch, better take down, better submission game, better ground and pound.

If you cant see that by yourself when you watch all Rousey fights and all Holm fights, then you dont know shit

Ronda showed up with her game plan without a doubt. Did it work? The results speak for themselves. Dont be upset, i was goin for rr too. The point im trying to make is Tyler said the same thing many coaches have said. These coaches also have tons of credibility.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Heres a lil of RR coach

Rousey's coach, Edmond Tarverdyan later explained that Rousey simply followed the gameplan set ahead of the fight.

"The game plan was pressing," Tarverdyan told ESPN. "We knew Holly Holm was going to keep the distance. So we had to feint :lol: and get inside and pressure the right way so we can get on the side of the cage. And we've talked about that and Holly Holm did a good job with moving today and stayed calm."

Despite Rousey's busted lip and nose at the end of the opening round, and the head kick heard around the world moments later in the second round, Edmond is not convinced that Holm was the better striker in the fight.

"I wouldn't say in the striking game she was getting the best of Ronda, you know, but I have to watch it again. But we know this was not a striking match; we know that Ronda is smart enough to take the fight where she is best at and today she did. Holly stopped an attempt on an armbar and stopped some of the takedowns. She did a good job."

Edited by possum

You did say that stuff before me. I agreed and maybe expanded on a few things, that's all. Either way, we are both right and Corgster doesn't even know what MMA is.

RR's coach is delusional. Like I stated before, she fell into his lap. At this point I'm sure her "coaches" are nothing more than yes men.

Heres a lil of RR coach

Rousey's coach, Edmond Tarverdyan later explained that Rousey simply followed the gameplan set ahead of the fight.

"The game plan was pressing," Tarverdyan told ESPN. "We knew Holly Holm was going to keep the distance. So we had to feint :lol: and get inside and pressure the right way so we can get on the side of the cage. And we've talked about that and Holly Holm did a good job with moving today and stayed calm."

Despite Rousey's busted lip and nose at the end of the opening round, and the head kick heard around the world moments later in the second round, Edmond is not convinced that Holm was the better striker in the fight.

"I wouldn't say in the striking game she was getting the best of Ronda, you know, but I have to watch it again. But we know this was not a striking match; we know that Ronda is smart enough to take the fight where she is best at and today she did. Holly stopped an attempt on an armbar and stopped some of the takedowns. She did a good job."

See?? That's exactly what i said. She was going forward with no movement vs a good striker. That's the dumbest thing to do. She was not trying to setup takedown, wich is fairly evident to see for someone with minimum of clinch/grappling knowledge.That was her game plan, and i'm telling from the beginning that was a dumb one.

Rousey doenst have to change a thing to beat Holm, she already have the tool to do so. She only need a decent mma coach with a good fight IQ.

See?? That's exactly what i said. She was going forward with no movement vs a good striker. That's the dumbest thing to do. She was not trying to setup takedown, wich is fairly evident to see for someone with minimum of clinch/grappling knowledge.That was her game plan, and i'm telling from the beginning that was a dumb one.

Rousey doenst have to change a thing to beat Holm, she already have the tool to do so. She only need a decent mma coach with a good fight IQ.

There's a lot of MMA on nowadays. You should try to watch more to get more familiar with the sport/fighters/camps.

It's hard to argue the facts. HH beat RR at her own game and then KOed her. FACTS.

Where did she beat her at his own game??? Explain that to me, she almost got 'caught in the arm bar, dumb ass. Tate defended the arm bar more than twice before Rousey caught her. Defending a sub is not 'winning' lol!! You lack so munch of basic mma knowledge that this is not even funny.

I'm feeling like explaining to a noob how to mix the gaz for his shee...