Ronda got KTFO

possum

What's your name? I will Google : your name +mma , and lets see what will show up.

Thats a question for you! Where did i say i have anything to do with mma besides hanging out at Jacksons gym? I wasn't there to train. Who are you? What are your credentials?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Thats a question for you! Where did i say i have anything to do with mma besides hanging out at Jacksons gym? I wasn't there to train. Who are you? What are your credentials?

Then you should pay more respect to hold school Fighter like Baroni.

As for my credencials. What ever i will say or show, that will be not enough, you and your Keyboard warrior buddys will alway have a smart ass thing to say.

I'm the owner of a small mma gym (www.sprtanfc.ca) for about 6 years, i train mma for about 10 years. For my 40th birday i was set to do my first pro fight. I broked my c6 in training camp and i didnt fully recover since then so that was the end of my 'carreer' as a fighter.

So, i concentrate on coaching since then.

At the beginning, we were unknown in the Quebec MMA scene, we were just a small gym from a small city. It changed in 2010, when one of our guy put a beating on a tri star athlete at a tri star ammy mma show.

From there, we builted a couple of ammy champs and some pro fighters.

A small gym like mine cant make a guy from start to UFC. At a certain point, you need top level training partners, we cant give that.

Here, in Quebec, when a guy is good, he usually do his ammy carrer in his home gym, then his first 2-3 pro fights then guess what happen next? He go to tri star in Montreal....

So that's about it about me and ma MMA gym.

You can Google Claude Perron mma, some pics/interviews/articles should show off

Then you should pay more respect to hold school Fighter like Baroni.

As for my credencials. What ever i will say or show, that will be not enough, you and your Keyboard warrior buddys will alway have a smart ass thing to say.

I'm the owner of a small mma gym (www.sprtanfc.ca) for about 6 years, i train mma for about 10 years. For my 40th birday i was set to do my first pro fight. I broked my c6 in training camp and i didnt fully recover since then so that was the end of my 'carreer' as a fighter.

So, i concentrate on coaching since then.

At the beginning, we were unknown in the Quebec MMA scene, we were just a small gym from a small city. It changed in 2010, when one of our guy put a beating on a tri star athlete at a tri star ammy mma show.

From there, we builted a couple of ammy champs and some pro fighters.

A small gym like mine cant make a guy from start to UFC. At a certain point, you need top level training partners, we cant give that.

Here, in Quebec, when a guy is good, he usually do his ammy carrer in his home gym, then his first 2-3 pro fights then guess what happen next? He go to tri star in Montreal....

So that's about it about me and ma MMA gym.

You can Google Claude Perron mma, some pics/interviews/articles should show off

Now, was that so fucking hard. Fuck jabroni and good for you.

Nov 17, 2013

Ronda Rousey: “In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible (to beat UFC HW Champ Cain Velasquez).

March 5, 2015

Ronda Rousey: "Theoretically, 'I could beat 100 percent' of UFC men's bantamweights"

Aug 11, 2015

Ronda Rousey: "I can beat anyone in a 'ruleless fight' including Floyd Mayweather".

With the right gameplan of course!