Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Laeger do u own ford stock that u are always trying to show how good they are.

Like I said, I've owned and have been around others.

For my line of work the Ford is simply the best choice.

If I was to use a truck for lighter duty use and primarily on the highway, I would give GM a consideration again, but highly doubt I would switch.

We all have to figure out what works best for ourselves, thus there are still three major contenders who each offer their own unique qualities.

To sum it up. If you want to go fast, duramax ftw! Dodge gets the bitches and ford's do work.

Apparently you haven't ridden in a worked over 6.4 powerstroke?

With just a tuner and exhaust the flat out move.

My 550 work truck with tuner and exhaust flat out walks away from our 6.0 by multiple truck lengths. The 6.0 has a tuner, ficm tune and exhaust. The 6.4 can be turned up one more notch on the tuner too.

The 550 weighs about 12,500 lbs with no fuel. Our 6.0 is about 8,600 lbs and is on 37's with 3:73 gears.

The 6.4 motor has huge potential hidden inside of it.

Apparently you haven't ridden in a worked over 6.4 powerstroke?

With just a tuner and exhaust the flat out move.

My 550 work truck with tuner and exhaust flat out walks away from our 6.0 by multiple truck lengths. The 6.0 has a tuner, ficm tune and exhaust. The 6.4 can be turned up one more notch on the tuner too.

The 550 weighs about 12,500 lbs with no fuel. Our 6.0 is about 8,600 lbs and is on 37's with 3:73 gears.

The 6.4 motor has huge potential hidden inside of it.

I got rid of my duramax a few months ago but with bigger tie rods and tunes my duramax ran 13.6 1/4.