Sand Shredderz Meet & Greet

smokeinc

Little Sahara (OK) Oct 22-25th.

We have a fairly decent group of people showing up. I'm taking my YFZ523 drag bike up there. We need some bad ass quads to show up as well.

For more info check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/sandshredderz/

Looking forward to seeing y'all there. I'm at the LSPS upper pull throughs. Spot 132.

2014 White/Red XRS-DPS

No mods, nope, not one. I swear!

he was joking, i dont think Buck is going to drive all the from PA twice in one year without some sort of appearance fee, why didnt you tag along to the BHQ ride a bunch of RaptorHQ members go to that too

I had a planned event that weekend that I should have just cancelled and went anyways. I was there last year with my SxS but no drag machine. Had a mildly built banshee for a bit but it needed some serious coin to get it where I wanted so I traded it for a sport bike and then quickly traded that for this 523.

2014 White/Red XRS-DPS

• 2 weeks later...

It was a pretty good weekend. Mainly side by sides and quads. Only a couple of drag bikes out there but I did get some good seat time on my 523 after I had to replace the stator. Getting much more comfortable on it. Switching to alcohol this winter but I probably won't have it back out until spring.

2014 White/Red XRS-DPS