Banshee launch issues

Lowroll

might wanna get the proper nut with the large shoulder. then use a washer from a yz250. the way you have it now is niggyvered by some drunk redneck

Your description exactly matches the guy I bought it from

The next time my shee runs, it'll be with a hot rods crank. It's just whether or not I pay for it or Kevin decides to swap me straight up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

i made the same mistake buying one of those "stroker cranks" when i when to a 421 and the rod failed 3 tanks into a fresh motor, my HR crank has been going for years now.

I am not sure what your issue with hot rods bearings but most people i know run the standard bearings on them....  some will change to the TZ and max loud outers but still run the standard inner bearings...

My old HJR motor been running 4 years or so on the original HR crank no issues... actually just did a refresh on the top end... crank still turning quiet and clean and seals still holding the leak down

bansheehp also said those bearings arent that great so i dont know why your frustration is directed only at me. any monkey can change the outers. to change the inners is another matter entirely, so most people leave them be. you cant expect a $400 crankshaft to have $250 worth of bearings

so a small update, looks like Kevin has finally given in. Hes agreed to refund me for the crank and im sending it back as soon as I get the go ahead. Hoping to order the new bearings and crank this weekend if the return happens by then and also going to grab some fresh copper washers for the cool head.