4mm Serval Cub - LT Axis Suspension Bike

Hummer84

I dont know if I like the handle bars, been running my Renthals since 2003. lol.  But yea, it rides ridiculously nice.  Voltrics will be gone eventually but they aint hurtin anything for now.

Eventually I will do either OEM or RB Custom art fibers.  Gonna do the white frame/red plastics 1987 look.  May have RB do a custom "oem looking 1987" set of fiberglass for me.  Would be sick I think.

• Like 1

If ya dont mind me asking, what did it cost to ship the bike? And how was it shipped?

$600, Uship.

Texas to michigan. Scheduled it Friday he picked it up Monday and was here Tuesday morning 6am.

In an enclosed trailer by itself.

Ken from shipping wars on discover channel dropped it off LOL

• Like 3

$600, Uship.

Texas to michigan. Scheduled it Friday he picked it up Monday and was here Tuesday morning 6am.

In an enclosed trailer by itself.

Ken from shipping wars on discover channel dropped it off LOL

Kind of cool how there are a bunch of freelance shippers out there. Always came in handy when I was in the auto core business. You'd be surprised what a fella paid to have the roof and hatch section of a dodge viper sent to Long Island on a flat bed tow truck.

JD, will you be trying out a set of SLP's on this?

Maybe.  Power comes on really nice with the Shearer/Serval combo.  Just like my old motor but more power.  Thing moves out but still corners / comes on the throttle vry well.  I guess it is dune ported by FAST.

Maybe. Power comes on really nice with the Shearer/Serval combo. Just like my old motor but more power. Thing moves out but still corners / comes on the throttle vry well. I guess it is dune ported by FAST.

Good to know on the current setup.

If you do try the SLP's keep us posted.

This is a pump gas motor, right?