What cylinders are these? Who makes them?

it has o-ring seals cut into the cylinder if it is like production la sleeve.  if it does have an override ( im guessing yes because you said no 6th) all that clutch shifting it maybe damaged already.  

dont lift or chop throttle on the upshifts. shift all the way to 5th when you slow down and most times 5th is not ramp cut and you can let off, slow all the way down preferrably with the clutch pulled in  then at a very slow roll or just stopped shift all the way back down.  if it will clutchless shift from 1st to 2nd then it is a 1-5  very rare back when this was built.  its most likely a 2-5 w 1st if it has one.  if trans ever makes any weird noises or pops out of gear or wont shift into 4th the trans is damaged and need to come apart..  

Update on the banshee. I pulled the tank off to to get it ready for a pingel. While tank was off I pull a plug and I could see 72.2mm on the piston so I went ahead and measured stroke and it's 64mm. I'll post some more pics of some extras that came with the quad.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk