What cylinders are these? Who makes them?

76dc9d17ed8804a6ab4cc72f8e663f5a.jpg

This was also in the box of parts. Not sure where it goes? I'll post more pics of the pingel once I get the base plate in and it put on.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

If u don't know dis ur going to need a lot of help. The fitting tapped to ur intake is the pulse signal for pump

Id spend some time with those carbs, especially the needle&seat. makes little to zero sense why there is a pulse line (wrong kind of hose for what its worth) that's just open, and a pump in the box. You lack many clues, and Id suggest you find some before that motor ends of a pile a of molten shit!

The vacuum line is plugged off and the pump is in the box because it used to be set up for alcohol. Now it is set up for race gas. I have the extra needles, seats, and jets in a box as well. Also have different slides and springs for the carbs.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

not sure what the big deal is.  plenty of bikes have been on alky then set back up on gas.  peeps get tired of alky and want easy..  or mileage if its a rider.  bike obviously was a neato bike old school cool now.  so probably had a few different setups on / in it. 

• Like 1