Crank question

skneal01

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strip the frame all the way down and remove some tabs. clean up some welds while its apart.  if it dosent have it already maybe reinforce the front steering tab.  to get some frame idears go to cascade site and look at frame mods.  there are a lot of great pictures and if you an or have anyone that can help a lot of the frame changes are relatively easy to do. 

from those pics that entire motor is in bad shape  sucks that happened.  but the bike looks to have a lot of nice aftermarket on it.  so get the motor fixed and frame looking good you should have a fun bike!

Well, I ran into a problem! The serial number has been completely grinder off the frame under the powdercoat. Therefore I can't get it titled or registered. I'm done with this one. I'm probably going to part it out, and just start over with another one. For what it would cost me to get a titled frame and rebuild the motor, it's just not worth it. It still has plenty of good parts on it, so if anybody needs anything, hit me up.

Sent from Andromeda Star Cluster

Well, I ran into a problem! The serial number has been completely grinder off the frame under the powdercoat. Therefore I can't get it titled or registered. I'm done with this one. I'm probably going to part it out, and just start over with another one. For what it would cost me to get a titled frame and rebuild the motor, it's just not worth it. It still has plenty of good parts on it, so if anybody needs anything, hit me up.

Sent from Andromeda Star Cluster

Just stamp the frame. Buy you a set of abc123 punches, take your time, and stick with what you've got.