Tires for woods racing?

What's a good rear tire for woods racing? right now I have worn out itp quad cross xc tires, I liked them but im looking for something new to try, and something that's not gonna break the bank either any help would be awesome.. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I've used 20x11-9 kenda kutter xc rears and I absolutely loved them. They hooked up amazing. Have big tall lugs and they wore really well. Worked great in sand, gravel, snow and hard pack. Going to order me another set this spring

Not a fan of the Kenda xc rears as much as the ohtsu, but the Kenda xc fronts kick ass!

What's a good rear tire for woods racing? right now I have worn out itp quad cross xc tires, I liked them but im looking for something new to try, and something that's not gonna break the bank either any help would be awesome.. Thanks.

If you plan on racing with dustin, ambush work well for that terrain. They are cheap enough to try at least. I've had good luck with them.

If you are truely in the woods, you need 22" rears and 23" fronts. Everyone has their own opinion on who makes the Miracle tire, but look at what the pro GNCC riders use....

I agree 100 percent. Where he's planning on riding (or so I belive) is rough as fuck. I would surely be running 22 rears and 23 fronts.

• 2 weeks later...