hole shot bog problem

jscharphorn

what ever, I new you were trouble from the start, you've been around and I have seen how you treat everyone.

Thanks for your opinion anyways.

Look bud. I went back and read some of your previous posts and questions to get an idea of what might be inside your realm of abilities. I did that before I posted the suggestion to consult your builder and trust his judgment. It was obvious from your previous posts you need help. Hence my suggestion.

what ever, I new you were trouble from the start, you've been around and I have seen how you treat everyone.

Thanks for your opinion anyways.

Honestly, it's usually the biggest pricks that have all the info. Then you start realizing they aren't really that bad.

sent from yo mammy house

Honestly, it's usually the biggest pricks that have all the info. Then you start realizing they aren't really that bad.

sent from yo mammy house

In all honesty I wasn't trying to be a prick. I can be if he prefers.

After reading some of his prior posts, I felt like the quickest, safest, most sure fire way to truly solve his problem , was for him to take advise from the guy who built the motor. Anything else for him (based on his prior posts) would be potentially very costly for him. And an exercise in futility.

........imho.

In all honesty I wasn't trying to be a prick. I can be if he prefers.

After reading some of his prior posts, I felt like the quickest, safest, most sure fire way to truly solve his problem , was for him to take advise from the guy who built the motor. Anything else for him (based on his prior posts) would be potentially very costly for him. And an exercise in futility.

........imho.

I was just saying that it seems like the people who aren't on here a lot automatically assume someone is being a prick. Lol, wasn't calling you a prick sprink.

sent from yo mammy house

I hope guys that read this know that a not jetted right 421 cub, with not much timing, with the wrong thickness base gasket will bog. Thats the moral of the story there. Cubs and anything with high porting will not be happy with one or two things slightly off. If it has .040 squish with a .020 base gasket then that is honestly the biggest issue in my mind.

• Like 1

Yes all OEM ignition, problem has not been resolved yet, checking clutch set up next and installing a lockout.

seems to run the best so far with 152 jets and 45 pilots but still will not launch from a dead stop with dirt tires.

Sprinkles, you can keep your comments to yourself if you can control yourself.

I am going to be checking squish today and have not tried more timing yet.

and yes with 152 it rips, I called Fast and they recommended 152 as well.

I have not done a plug chop with the 152 yet.

Yesterday was test and tune at the track so I brought my yfz and was pleased with running a 5.09 for my best time, I am hooking to hard and wheeling, I do not have a wheelie bar.

170 mains is still too lean, I do not have a 172 so I need to order them and I am going to order the DEK needles,

Will that change the jetting ?

170s too lean you say but ran better with 152s? This makes no sense. Do a good plug chop and post a pic.

Edited by RadarRacing
  • Like 1