Has anyone dealt with Racetech Electric lately?

I need to reach out to them and I have been calling all week, but they don't have a voice mail to leave a message. I tried e-mailing and even sending them a message on facebook, but have gotten no response. Are they on vacation, out of business, or ?

Evan, the owner, says he is "working remotely" and can only answer emails.  He has responded to my emails most times in a day but the last one took a week.  I thought he said he was going to be back in the shop and/or have the high output stators ready in early May.  This is the only info. I have.  I don't personally know the guy.

I need to reach out to them and I have been calling all week, but they don't have a voice mail to leave a message. I tried e-mailing and even sending them a message on facebook, but have gotten no response. Are they on vacation, out of business, or ?

^ you with vintage smoke?

I'm not to far from you guys. Can I come check out your shop?

Sorry, but I was away all last week for the annual vintage 2 stroke street bike gathering at Deal's Gap.

A quick follow up....

I spoke to Evan. He was away on business for a bit, but as soon as he realized I was looking for him he called me. He answered the questions I had and all is good. He is ramping up production a bit and will be filling orders for product people are waiting on ASAP.

Yes...I am Vintage Smoke. I no longer have a retail shop and I am working out of a shop at my house. I am specializing in vintage 2 stroke street bikes (mostly RD350 and RD400). If there is anything I can help you guys out with let me know! I am also pretty active at 2StrokeWorld.com

www.VintageSmoke.com