Topend rebuild

Thanks for all your help Larry's Shee ! It is probably going to takr me till tomorrow night to check everything that you all have told me about . I got alot of sh#t going on rite now . I will get back to you guys asap . Again thank you guys for all the help and suggestions !!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

The "BB" is on the front outside. It's how they plug outside of hole when drilled at factory, part of the choke/enrichment circut of carb.

Not sure how it would work if both carbs had a left hand bowl.

156c06e7ae98db8f27f26a7d95a320e4.jpg Is this the bb you are talking about ? If it is it is on the left side . So I I guess I can check that off the list .

Try kicking it four or five times slow with ignition off choke on. Then turn on ignition. See if it'll fire then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I did that along with taking the carbs apart and cleaning them and changing the crossover tube . She fired up and ran pretty decent with the choke on and was no longer overflowing from the one carb on the left but the exhaust got pretty warm in that little bit of time . I fill like i'm so close I can taste it !

Stock carbs are 26mm

Ok well I guess mine are 40mm mukuni's . I think as far as the whole carbs go they can only go on one way because the choke tube wont go in the other carb . If you put the left carb on the right you wouldnt be able to pull the choke.002f4ca3404e75bf17b2364229bbb3d9.jpgac0e908dd45b5757f210ae355d6b3bf9.jpg

Im not sure if they are stock or not . I measured the side were the air filter goes and it is 40 mm

Have to measure inside of end that goes in boot. Plus 40mm Micunis wouldn't have a choke crossover tube. Would be individual chokes. Dare say stock carbs are the only ones you'll ever find with only one choke knob/lever (on a bangshee)