Bottom end probs :(

Ok so after driving my banshee for the first time I love it! BUT I have a few problems I want to fix before I paint my frame. 

It is pretty much impossible to get it into neutral while its running

Shifting gears is hard, you really have to force it into gear

and I have a slight bog right off idle, other than that it runs amazing

I heard about the pancake bearing, is this worth it? Probably going to get a new impeller and oversized radiator. Mods are .50 over vitos pistons, 22cc pro design cool head, vforce4 reeds, k&n filter kit with airbox and cover, and jetted carb. 

Thank!

on a standard trans you shouldnt need to use the clutch while shifting as long as there isnt a bunch of torq on the gear dogs. try letting off the gas just a hair then lifting the shifter. if its hard to shift no matter what, then i would almost say you may have something wrong with the drum or forks

as for hard to get in nuetral while running, sounds like your basket and hub arent seperating from each other, for what ever reason. warped plates, clutch not adjusted correct, basket grooved etc

What type of power is the bike making? If it's pretty well built you may need some trans work done to promote better shifting. At a minimum there are some simple bolt on items that can help.

Otherwise, check ALL components for wear and properly adjust the eccentric/shift shaft.

What type of power is the bike making? If it's pretty well built you may need some trans work done to promote better shifting. At a minimum there are some simple bolt on items that can help.

Otherwise, check ALL components for wear and properly adjust the eccentric/shift shaft.

Should be making some power. 

Pro Design 22cc chambers

.50 over vitos superstock pistons

VForce 4 reeds

Jetted carb

FMF Fattys with FMF power core 2 silencers

K&N air filter kit with airbox and lid

At sea level 

93 Octane

32:1

Maxima Castor 927

Maxima MTL 75w