4mil serval who from

I have decided to build a 4mil 421 serval. I already have a set of sb shearer pipes. Can't decide who to use. I am thinking fast bc they have everything I am after. Clutch, shift mod, jets, domes crank etc etc. I only want a clean up port. I will not be racing and am trying to avoid override. This is for fun. I would like to see 75-80 hp. Race gas is not a problem but would like to 50/50.it. Any ideas on dome size? 22cc? High compression = More low end?

I do not want to wait months either.

Fast

Redline

Herr

??

If you have a time frame in mind then you need to call all the builders and see who can meet your deadline.

I can tell you right now that all of the builders are very busy right now and a couple months on a motor is pretty normal.

Any of the BansheeHQ sponsors can meet your HP requirements.

I was thinking a stock cast serval will get me where I need to be...for now and send it off for porting in the winter. Is the serval something kept on hand if so who is the best bet. I see azquadparts in Mesa has them but I would much rather stay with a site sponser. I will be building myself

Get your stuff from a legit builder not an ebay seller. I have seen numerous issues a year or two ago from domes that were just fine for cub applications but did not work well with a serval. The builders that have done dosens of them have them sorted out.

• Like 1

Cast serval is the plan. I am going to call F.a.s.t first

I would urge you to call several site sponsor builders and kinda interview them.

Finding the right builder who you can build a mutual relationship is key to you experiencing long term success with your motor.

Service after the sale is huge.

• Like 1

I would urge you to call several site sponsor builders and kinda interview them.

Finding the right builder who you can build a mutual relationship is key to you experiencing long term success with your motor.

Service after the sale is huge.

Thanks will do.