Cryogentic Metal Treatment

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm a bit interested if it actually holds up like they say

CryoHeat Metal Treatment provides huge performance gains to metal objects without changing dimensional shape or color. Completely stress relieving the metal; the metal is stronger, more wear resistant, holds greater dimensional strength and capable of dissipating thermal temperatures much easier.

2 to 4 times the service life and 20 – 50% stronger metal.  CryoHeat guarantees about a 50% savings or more after the treatment; saving in service, repair and replacement of metal parts.

Here are the benefits of the CryoHeat Metal Treatment to engine and transmission parts:

Dimensional stability for moving or static parts

Strengthening from 18% - 50%

2.5 times or greater wear resistance

Removes stresses in metal from manufacturing and heat treating Dissipating of heat faster and more evenly

No more hot-spots in metal

Engine break in period is greatly reduced

More horse-power and higher RPM's

Increased value of builders warranties

Greatly expanding cost savings

Zilla is on point with most of his post. Albeit, I did see some HP gain on my big bore stock cyl 4mm motor. Only a couple ponies though. It isnot about making horse power, it is about creating reliability

That dude Joe Molinari keeps barking off that it will double the life of this or that, but that is nonsense. I have seen great results though and have been Cryo treating parts for about 6 years now and I will continue to do so. As I am also a proponent of engine coatings, I would suggest doing your Cryo treatment through Mach Modified. They can Micro Polish, Cryo Treat, and also do a slick coating on parts that benefit from it. (ISO blue, Slick Blue, Turbo Blue, etc.) http://www.machmodified.com/micro-polishing/

Look at 300below.com for some cool stuff that it can benefit. But do not go through them. Yes they were one of the original companies offering the process, but they have qouted me twice and fucked with the price both times and it was a shit show.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Rage_Kage and  Zilla, my name is Josh; I’m the founder and owner of CryoHeat Corp. Your right about some of the heat cycles that we do but not all metal gets a heat treatment first. Your also right about the larger fishers and fractures that we can’t fix in the metal; there just too big.  We see the hp gains from less friction, then less heat and the stability of all the parts staying truer to their 0 tolerance.  On the www.cryoheat.com/motorsports page there are videos with great information that would further educate you on what you will have after the CryoHeat treatment. Please see the Bob Bell video   https://youtu.be/QDJvApO67T8 We will have a lot more up on the sight but for now we are on www.cryoheat.com/instagram and www.cryoheat.com/facebook

I would love to tell you what we do but with over 300 different proprietary processes it would be better to just let you guys try it out, this is your token to send something in and get it done for free :)

Trickedcarbine, Joe is wright about the longevity of the parts that have been ( CryoHeat ) treated.  I would not like to bore you with too many word so let’s have you try CryoHeat first hand, and I will offer you the same deal I did to Rage_kage and Zilla. CryoHeat also does Micro Polishing in house and with over 30 years of experience, masters in mechanical engineering and metallurgy and worked on government defense and aerospace aerospace jobs in MA.

CryoHeat is different than all Cryo shop's and we have over 7championships in 2015 to show for it with the professional athletes that we sponsor and our NDA client base, we have never once had an unhappy customer.

If you have any questions or would like to take the offer I mention above

then please give the shop a call @ 619-940-4227 

Josh

• Like 2

Josh, what single part do you recommend to have done in a 2-stroke engine that would offer the most benefit. I would take you up on your offer once I figure out which part to have done. I will be taking many pictures of before and after and then giving a ride report.

Zilla, I suggest sending a tooth off one of the buckets you build. I garuntee you'll see the improvement on that.

While that is true, I wouldn't get anything out of it.

It would also be hard for me to do any testing as once the part is out of here, most likely wont hear anything from a customer.

Thinking about sending something from my brother's LT as it is apart right now.

Definitely piston then.

Interesting. Now that IMO would be a good test of any strength gain while digging in harsh rock conditions.

Me personally I know it works well on the few race toys, but for a guy like you it could really start helping your business in the long run. I would say a bucket would be a great test as you can do two teeth side by side and actually see the difference in wear. Plus you happen to have a fleet of Vehichles, how often are you purchasing rotors? Sharpening mower blades?
  • Like 1

This got my attention, how do cylinders work with this treatment send it before bore job or after, piston would be a good idea , transmission is a definite. Tricked what about bearings . Or do I assemble entire thing and then send it . Incase u can't tell I don't know much about the process

Hi Rage_Kage and Zilla, my name is Josh; I’m the founder and owner of CryoHeat Corp. Your right about some of the heat cycles that we do but not all metal gets a heat treatment first. Your also right about the larger fishers and fractures that we can’t fix in the metal; there just too big. We see the hp gains from less friction, then less heat and the stability of all the parts staying truer to their 0 tolerance. On the www.cryoheat.com/motorsports page there are videos with great information that would further educate you on what you will have after the CryoHeat treatment. Please see the Bob Bell video https://youtu.be/QDJvApO67T8 We will have a lot more up on the sight but for now we are on www.cryoheat.com/instagram and www.cryoheat.com/facebook

I would love to tell you what we do but with over 300 different proprietary processes it would be better to just let you guys try it out, this is your token to send something in and get it done for free :)

Trickedcarbine, Joe is wright about the longevity of the parts that have been ( CryoHeat ) treated. I would not like to bore you with too many word so let’s have you try CryoHeat first hand, and I will offer you the same deal I did to Rage_kage and Zilla. CryoHeat also does Micro Polishing in house and with over 30 years of experience, masters in mechanical engineering and metallurgy and worked on government defense and aerospace aerospace jobs in MA.

CryoHeat is different than all Cryo shop's and we have over 7championships in 2015 to show for it with the professional athletes that we sponsor and our NDA client base, we have never once had an unhappy customer.

If you have any questions or would like to take the offer I mention above

then please give the shop a call @ 619-940-4227

Josh

Yeah we talked on July 3rd for about a hour... The only question I didn't ask is about used parts. Say a transmission, if it has already started its wear process would cryo and micro polish bring it back to a newer condition or is it best to buy new parts and have them cryoheat treated

probably would benefit used or not, since the process treats the whole piece throughout and not just put a hard skin on it, it wont refurbish anything though, if the part is worn out its done, no point in making it harder if its fucked