Contacting Ygr.

Figured it out - a member on blaster forum had sent in a cylinder and head for a free port job he had won. Anyhow I had done the work and had issues with my local machine shop closing and no one to rechamber his head - so the cylinder sat for a bit more than a week before i came to a decision and packaged everything up to go out.

Good old usps picks the packages up feb. 23rd - I sent him a message confirming they were ging out that day with tracking info from such. Thursday the 26th he pm'd me on blaster forum and I had not logged on until today - my fault completely. The packages had not moved since the day they were picked up! Something was up with the phone line today and of all days he tried to reach me today and could not - frustrating I understand.So having not heard from me since Thursday he was trying to get a hold of me. Frankly instead of all this I wish he had tried an email if nothing else.

Nonetheless, the numbers started working today, all is in motion and seems well and I hope this one can be put to bed.

I am not singling one individual out by any means - I had a customer pick his shee up, drive it into the back of his truck and slam his back window and wanted me to pay for it because his front brakes "didnt work" - it was brought in for rear axle bearings and a general tune up. I rode the bike...the brakes worked then, they worked in the parking lot with him on it, and the brakes worked when I hopped in his truck bed with shattered rear glass. His response was "well they must have stuck for a second when I rode it up there". Anyhow, another instance was an 07 LTR-450 brought in with the complaint that it "would not start or run". Well after getting a ton of crappy fuel out of the tank and correctly grounding his power commander it started but had a little noise up top I did not care for. After investigation and replacing a VERY slacked timing chain, readjusting cold valve lash, then a general service - oil change, spark plug, etc - the unit fired up and ran without a hitch, no more chain slap. I noted the fuel filter/separator had a small leak - I notified the customer it was leaking and how much it would cost to fix - he declined saying he could repair it himself. So I made the note on his service invoice of the leak and showed him the day he picked the unit up what was and where the leak was located. All was well for about two weeks until he called me back throwing a fit about the fuel leak and how it seemed to be getting worse...I told him whenever he was ready to fix it, I would be ready to do it for the same price I had quoted him from his previous repairs - he said ok and up to this day has never brought the unit in to be repaired.

Anyhow, the instance on BF is totally different - I am just saying in general, I wish more customers could give some respect back my way. In any business there are folks who just cannot be made happy - I wish that was a little different. Most everyone here and BF have respect so I have no major quarrels.