WARNING TO VENDORS USING EBAY.

blowit

• 4 months later...

Dealing with minkia right now... everything was as described, but missing a ctiticallittle spacer. No mention of it in the add and the fucking tie rod ends were held in with jb weld.

Cheap and shipped fast though. Learned my lesson.

Left negative feedback and communicated with him and he still wonders why.

He cried at me for negative for like a week, but if the product doesn't match the description that's kinda what you deserve.

I did a couple research in the past about the DW Parts Inc crankshaft...This guy is located at Fullerton, CA and import a lot of parts from China. I think the only thing he is doing with those crank are welding it. His username on eBay is "sstarparts2010" but be aware, a lot of seller on eBay are selling those cheap cranks...remember guys, you pay for what you get.

1e0e59bce442396af017126dd67a86ed.jpg

9739bdb225370b005cf25de25f9203a4.jpg

2b2fcddcf8602ea6763b000ed7d8776c.jpg

alot of people using near new photos but they send out junk parts. had same problem with minkia. took 3 tries to get a good transmission. one of em had fuked up threads behind the sprocket. my fault for not asking of pic without sprocket. second one was chipped at the end of the shaft where someone tried to hit the waterpump idler gear circlip on with a hammer. seller took the photos at a angle so the damage couldnt be seen. tried to send it back but they would only issue a partial refund

Edited by registered user

This thread was not intended for people bitch and complain about the same sellers that already have 100 complaint threads. It was for a vender to inform other vendors of the short comings and complications of using EBay after policy changes. Please post personal shit experiences else where.