ran great now running shitty

yamahaman244

Hey everyone, well been working on my banshee this winter getting it already for summer, and a few rides this winter. First of its .30 over mx port job, T6 pipes, Reeds, and pods. I know the T6 pipes aren't the best for what i have done, but don't have the extra cash to get different ones at the moment. Carbs are jetted 27.5, and the main right now is a 370. I live in wisconsin so I have it jetted for about 10 degrees.

Yesterday I went and road the river with some buddies the thing ran awesome, until I got into some deeper snow and the filters got wet. It burbled and died, so i figured i got water into the carbs. Took it home and cleaned carbs put it back together and it got better, but still wasn't running good would run good for a little bit, but then act like there was still water or something. 

Anyone have any ideas on what i should check, I thought maybe because the filters were still damp or had ice on them.?

hey guys put my filters back on after I dried them and it seemed to run better only problem I'm having is when I'm idling it to warm it up it wants to run on one cylinder and if u give a little gas it it will run on both. After warmed up it will idle just fine, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem in the winter months when its cold out? 

Road today for a half tank ran really good, got home shut it off and went out to ride again later and it was running shitty again. I think it might have something to do with the floats larry. Just seems like its flooding the motor with fuel and it can burn it off, has a bad bog and goes in and out running on one cylinder