26mm Mikuni oem carb billet bowls

BANSHEE HP

How did you set your idle?

Haven't...carbs coming back off....I just wanted to play with the new bowls...still need to tap for idle screws, replace the choke tube, drill tank for the dual pingel I got, replace fuel lines, I'm looking for a Honda throttle.....might cut slide springs also to relieve tension...if Honda throttle that much easier I won't cut springs as I would rather not

Hopefully done tommarow (except Honda throttle) supposed to go to Johnson valley this weekend...might be little warm out

Haven't...carbs coming back off....I just wanted to play with the new bowls...still need to tap for idle screws, replace the choke tube, drill tank for the dual pingel I got, replace fuel lines, I'm looking for a Honda throttle.....might cut slide springs also to relieve tension...if Honda throttle that much easier I won't cut springs as I would rather not

Hopefully done tommarow (except Honda throttle) supposed to go to Johnson valley this weekend...might be little warm out

Don't cut the springs. Get the throttle, you'll like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk