My build thread.

Zillaguy

It's too late now, but there was no need to add that extra tube up front. Your electronics will fit nicely on the upper shock mount tube.

Looking good though.

I thought the exact same thing.. After i got it back from powder. Doh!

Nice zilla. Are you going to upgrade the engine also?

The engine is a ported stock cylinder 4mil it dynoed at 67hp with stock carbs. I recently got bigger carbs, and am having smaller domes cut .. Hopefully I'll hit my target of 75-80whp this time..

65e60dc84f4de651ea9339d62cabbdb2.jpg

It's off the ground, finally! Still waiting on all the hubs, and front spindles to come back from powder.

Like the color combo. But what's the reasoning on wasting money on PCing a stock style swingarm and buying a high dollar carrier for it? Seems like investing money into an inferior design .

This. I hate when people go through so much work, then use stock parts like the swing arm or a arms.
  • Like 1

I bought the carrier when i first got the bike, before i found hq a few years ago.. The swinger got coated for $40.. So, really it only cost me $40 this time around. I'll eventually go to a round house style swinger, just not in the budget this year. That'll come when i go to a better shock setup.

Booooo stock swinger....!

Haha, just had to give ya shit. Looks great though man. You really nailed it down with that teal, turquoise, Aqua or whatever it is. Nice choice.

Thanks man! I had a 90 notchback fox car the same color (first car 92') i have been a fan since then..