flags

hey guys i forgot to mention my banshee is my first 4 wheeler "not the first i have rode",just first owned so i was wondering whats with the stupid f-ing flags, are they a must, and have to have them everywhere?

i was told its for revenue, then told, so you could be seen? why would you look for a flag instead of a big ass machine coming at you

your not going to see a flag over a big ass dune either  "i dont care what they say"

the flags look like a bird in the air, if they were  a ways away in the sky kinda lol

any one ever been stabbed or hit with one? i have rode with freinds and been behind them and i dont like it ,

tree dranches and things grab the poles and whipe them into you, any info would be helpful thanks,

You're just as fucking stupid as 99% of the rest of the people on this site. Rather than comment on every fucking post and run your cum dumpster all over this place why don't you focus on reading and educating yourself!

who?

99 percent of ppl are here to bullshit and talk to each other, so cum guzzler why do you go suck a black 10ft dick ,and mind your own fucking business, while everyone else enjoys talking to each other , you dont like this site or the ppl get the fuck out take your dildo lovin ass down the yellow brick road, no one - NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU BITCH