4Mil stock cylinder question

dburnexx

i was wondering if going to a 4 mil but keeping my stock cylinder will get me off race gas and back to pump 91 with out loosing power last time it was dynoed it was just shy of 70hp but i have seen the servals on pump gas with 80+hp 

theses are my mods

Drag ported stock cyl

case ported to match cyl

vforce 4 reeds

pod filters 

cool head with 18cc domes

toomy t5 pipes

stock carbs with tors deleted

hot rod stock length tru welded crank

+4 timing 

new water pump 

large aftermarket radiator 

temp gauge 

on vp110 race gas mixed 50:1 with amsoil dominator oil 

I really dont need much more power because it is a trail bike i just want to get of vp110 and back on 91 pump gas.

thanks

the only reason i wanted to go 4mil was to get back to pump gas and keep the power i already have i didnt know if it was possible. I really want a serval but dont have the funds. so this is the next option

If I were you I would PM Surfjag ( Justin ) He 's producing some impressive numbers on stock cylinders.

If your cylinders are set up wrong he may have something that can work for you.

Either way he WILL get you set up for a more then fair price.

Great guy that won't empty your pockets.

Good luck.

Troy 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help. I talked to Jeff at FAST and he is setting me up with a 392 serval (stock stroke serval) to kinda keep it the build in my price range. he said i should produce a more wide rage of power and be on pump gas with mid to low 70s easily which is great since it is mostly a trail bike and I really wanted to stay with a stock length swinger. plus the 392 runs best with toomy t5 pipes which i already have.

You really should do some more research before you go and do what you are telling us. Might want to talk to a few more builders and get more options. Not saying anything bad about Jeff but there has been a lot of testing done on the serval cylinders so make sure you are doing the research you need to before you spend your money