What Stock Quads Will Be A Banshee?

IMO I think a YFZ 450 and a DS650 WILL beat a stock Shee from what I have seen/heard......HOWEVER, once a Shee has a few mods to it it starts to take the lead and will usually WIN.....

I have heard that the ds650's are a tough race even for a modded Shee....Anyone want to add to this??????

Both these quads are pretty close all around to a Shee...Hope that helps :rolleyes:

the shee could beat a sotck raptor eveen it it had a few mods. my friend has a stock raptor and we raced and i killed him eveen though i have a few mods you should beat a stock raptor

I have both the YFZ 450 and the Shee.....I have only took the 450 out to Dumont, CA twice and raced about 8 Shee's and beat them all. Not sure what mods the Shee's had but didn't really care. Anyway the 450 stock over the shee stock anyday. But there's nothing like a tricked 2 stroke.....I'm lucky I have the best of both worlds.....

I used to get specific w/ these type of questions but i'm just tired of them. Basically every "big bore" quad STILL BEING PRODUCED TODAY are all within 1-4 lengths of each other. Depending on rider weight, experience, riding surface etc... Once you start modding is when things get tricky.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

The only problems i have heard about the YFZ's are the battery over charging the electrical system. I read that in Dirt Wheels in the Duncan YFZ450 and they said they took it over to europe i think and raced it in the endurance race and it said they had probs with the battery overcharging the machine and had to ride with the lights on to try and keep it down.