Not sure what kind of pipes these are

96warrior

lol they were like that when I got them. I got extra tanks, shocks, pipes,hubs, a-arms, J-arms, intakes ect. I built my bike out of a pile of parts. It was a repo bike, the guy hacked it up when they knabbed it. I sold some other pipes and put New T5's on it to pass the sound test, and to have sparkies. I'll give that a shot. They are kinda solid, but look really bad in the pictures :P I did my window trim for my Nova on a wheel like that. Not sure if I could get these pipes to look that good though.

Cool, thanks man. Maybe I'll end up selling them and the J-arms to someone who needs them. That would explain why I have both. The frame and motor I ended up using is from a  97. I think I have stock carbs in that lot too. If I ever do a ride I'll bring this stuff and sell it to someone who needs it. I'll go sort the pile out tomorrow morning. I just put up a new garage, had to move all that stuff here. I kind of want to have a late 80's racer looking quad to go with this other one. I shoulda kept the DG's for that bike. Sold em dirt cheap.