you fawkers aint makin a good impression on people

My 4yr old sang Xmas songs at a Church tonight, anybody need some Holy Water? I'll get the Pastor to bless this site Lmao. Seriously though most the cursing and shit talking is just good ole fun amongst friends on here. A lot of good guys that help out and answer the same questions over and over to the Noobs. That R.net forum got Pussyfied after AceCarlos Weezled his way in. I find it Entertaining to say the least, you have to have thick skin and if your gonna dish shit u need to be able to take it over here.

• Like 1

what a bunch of pussies. what kind of fuck sticks ask to be sensored. whaaaaa they said bad words and so now i dont want to go there and ask questions. Bottom line if you come on here and ask intelligent questions you will get intelligent answers. Play stupid games here win stupid prizes. That is unless #1juan, skeeter or dave5.0 are involved. Then you are quaranteed to get stupid answers all the time :rotflmao:

I'm not sure I appreciate being lumped in with those two retards. I've got more sense in half a drop of spit than those two mental midgets combined times about 26.

• Like 1

Holly shit someone buy that idiot a dictionary and some hooked on phonics. Thank god it proved too (to if you're a fucking retard) difficult to read two (or too if you're a fucking retard) forums a year. I would rather gouge out my eyeballs than (then if you're a fucking retard) read his whining retard speak. Fucking crayon eater.