O.G./GRR Ice Racing

SlowerThanYou

Thought I would try to start a positive thread here.

You mentioned something about your involvement in Ice Racing this winter. Maybe you could give us brief rundown on your plan, like: what type of ice racing (drag, oval or other), what type of motor, frame, schedule & rider just to name a few. I know trickedcarbine ice races (MI. area) & I've taken an interest in his set-up.

Lets here what you have to say.

Ha yea. Nice. No. I plan on racing quite a bit on the ice this winter. I'd be more than happy to tell you where you can come watch. I put on a pretty good show at the drags or radar runs. But really looking at testing some new shit. Building a new chassis with some new ideas. I think it will be better than my old chassis. And those bikes got shit done!

Act like an asshole and you get nothing from me!

And, aah, yea, I won't get beat on the ice!

You haven't even said what style of ice racing you're doing. You're a fraud!

At least I take the time to read and comprehend your dumb ass comment before I make my post. Maybe you should try the same.

Slower, maybe interested in a conversation with you later. Not now. You come off like quite the jackass. Prove to me your really interested.

Wow everyone is just fishing to find out what GRR can do and again you provide zero information.

what do you really expect after pages and pages of assholes attacking the guy, who is everybody exactly...old man Bryan who crashed twice in 12months then decided to quite because he cant hold onto the bars anymore or green who quit because it was too dangerous for his JOCKEY lmfao...talk about keyboard heroes

there are few well respected BHQ members getting work done by GRR...this guy owes you nothing...lol fukn "wow"

what do you really expect after pages and pages of assholes attacking the guy, who is everybody exactly...old man Bryan who crashed twice in 12months then decided to quite because he cant hold onto the bars anymore or green who quit because it was too dangerous for his JOCKEY lmfao...talk about keyboard heroes

there are few well respected BHQ members getting work done by GRR...this guy owes you nothing...lol fukn "wow"

^^^^This is coming from the village idiot. You have almost 5,000 useless & less clues than Skeeter posts in less than 2 years. The only things you post worth while are some recycled pics of hot chicks.

This is a Banshee site, but you seem to be clueless on that subject.

Stop worrying about me. I'm still very involved in the sport & have not totally retired from riding/racing.

You may think I'm a keyboard hero, but it's one step up from you being a keyboard zero.

Don't be mad, go back to Trolling & being a Zero. At least you are good at something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KeyboardZero_zps1d9cfce9.jpg

• Like 1

Slower, maybe interested in a conversation with you later. Not now. You come off like quite the jackass. Prove to me your really interested.

I'm interested & maybe other's are.

As for coming off as a jackass, I think your 1st word before editing was asshole. The only places I've talked shit is your shit talk thread & your questions answered about GRR. It's OK for you to talk shit, but nobody else.

Anyway, other than that^^^^^. No shit talk from me to you in this thread.

^^^^This is coming from the village idiot. You have almost 5,000 useless & less clues than Skeeter posts in less than 2 years. The only things you post worth while are some recycled pics of hot chicks.

This is a Banshee site, but you seem to be clueless on that subject.

Stop worrying about me. I'm still very involved in the sport & have not totally retired from riding/racing.

You may think I'm a keyboard hero, but it's one step up from you being a keyboard zero.

Don't be mad, go back to Trolling & being a Zero. At least you are good at something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KeyboardZero_zps1d9cfce9.jpg

do people avoid you in real life, because your an obsessive old delusional fuck that thinks the sun shines out his ass