Alba Racing +2 +1 A Arms

ETR174

We do offer these to you forum guys for $275 shipped.  Call us at 619-562-0188 and mention your a forum member.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176298

Patrick

Ok thanks! I am looking at your long travel though for $450. I will definently be switching my shocks but these adapters should last me in the meantime.

Ok thanks! I am looking at your long travel though for $450. I will definently be switching my shocks but these adapters should last me in the meantime.

Unless something changed on ALBAs side those adaptors are a good idea with poor execution...i ended up having to buy longer shocks to run those arms...if you look at the picture of them on the banshee you can ckearly see they are not made the same side to side...on the right side of the banshee you can see the lower shock bolt wheres as the left side it is blocked by the lower arm. ...just a heads up if your gonna run standard travel....

As far as the construction of the arms they are fucking awesome if you run a longer shock...

AlBA has also been great customer service wise...replaced my bushings for free and even included new sleeves!

Unless something changed on ALBAs side those adaptors are a good idea with poor execution...i ended up having to buy longer shocks to run those arms...if you look at the picture of them on the banshee you can ckearly see they are not made the same side to side...on the right side of the banshee you can see the lower shock bolt wheres as the left side it is blocked by the lower arm. ...just a heads up if your gonna run standard travel....

As far as the construction of the arms they are fucking awesome if you run a longer shock...

AlBA has also been great customer service wise...replaced my bushings for free and even included new sleeves!

Ok thanks. I'm not very hard on my front end, just wheelies and occasional jumps. That will all change when I get a good rear shock too.

You must have some of our first gen arms.  That is no longer an issue.  You can run these just fine in standard travel.  They are the same side to side.