Ground up rebuild

Nah it's all good she's normally good about not bitching about it so I'll play nice for the holidays it is meant for spending time with family anyways and as much as I'm in the shop or deployed id say it's much needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok deployed i will give you ....(and thank you)

eazi outs are a cunt, but if you drill the centre of the screw out nice and central, and big enough so the screw is basically a shell it should do the biz, if it all goes to shit id be inclined to helicoil it

centre punch the screw and drill it a bit then check to make sure it central if its not punch it some more or work the drill over, dont just keep drilling if its offset, will be much more successful if the hole is central

gl

eazi outs are a cunt, but if you drill the centre of the screw out nice and central, and big enough so the screw is basically a shell it should do the biz, if it all goes to shit id be inclined to helicoil it

centre punch the screw and drill it a bit then check to make sure it central if its not punch it some more or work the drill over, dont just keep drilling if its offset, will be much more successful if the hole is central

gl

No putting it in it snapped I ordered a tap so hopefully I can just drill it and tap the threads, the easy out hand a "drill bit" on one end and I punched it before I did it so I've already drilled most of the screw out just need to finish drilling it with an actual drill and then tap it. I think I'll be fine, that screw is M4x.7 thread correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk