Stripped footpeg insert in frame Help!

Green95LX

Hahaha look how mad this guy gets. I didn't know there was a way for me to follow you I was just looking at threads but go ahead and say that hahaha. Mixing oil coming from a 4 stroke family is actually a great question seen as how it's different for a lot of bikes and preferences hah. Sad someone over the internet can make you mad fucking whore*

Hahaha look how mad this guy gets. I didn't know there was a way for me to follow you I was just looking at threads but go ahead and say that hahaha. Mixing oil coming from a 4 stroke family is actually a great question seen as how it's different for a lot of bikes and preferences hah. Sad someone over the internet can make you mad fucking whore*

Quit cluttering this thread and fuck off.

Mad? Please.

I clearly got under your skin because you can't figure out something as basic as mixing gas and oil and called you out on it.

So run along and cry about the mean guy on the Internet.