Play in the A Arms

pivot works sell a needle roller bearing kit with a lifetime guarantee

part numbers for banshee are

PWAAK-Y02-000L  Lower A-arm (does both sides)

PWAAK-Y01-000U  Upper A-arm (does both sides)

just bought a set to fit during my winter rebuild B)  

that all sounds great. but what's the life on these? I don't mind replacing the cheap plastic guys. I would be annoyed if these bearings become another seasonal expense.

Also what's to keep these from walking into the arm? these sound like a good idea, but the more I think about it the more headache it sounds like.  

that all sounds great. but what's the life on these? I don't mind replacing the cheap plastic guys. I would be annoyed if these bearings become another seasonal expense.

Also what's to keep these from walking into the arm? these sound like a good idea, but the more I think about it the more headache it sounds like.  

They quote that they have a lifetime warranty so even if they were worn out after a season of use then they would replace free of charge. 

i have not tore down my shee yet to fit them but if you were worried they could walk down the arm spindle then you could mod the arms with small grub screws perhaps? from memory i am pretty sure my lonestar arms are machined at the ends so have a step, will take some pictures when i do the job for future reference :)

I have the parts in my hand and quality looks great, will see how well they stand up compared to the plastic ones which only lasted a year with the quad being used around motocross tracks.

• 1 year later...

I need to know if pivot works will work for my fireball racing long travel arms.

Part #1020940018Mfg. #PWAAK-Y01-000U for upper on both sides

Part #1020940017Mfg. #PWAAK-Y02-000L for lower on both.

also i have a turbo chassis swingarm on the way. I'm not sure if they make anything that replaces the worn parts where the swingarm connects to the frame

I need to know if pivot works will work for my fireball racing long travel arms.

Part #1020940018Mfg. #PWAAK-Y01-000U for upper on both sides

Part #1020940017Mfg. #PWAAK-Y02-000L for lower on both.

also i have a turbo chassis swingarm on the way. I'm not sure if they make anything that replaces the worn parts where the swingarm connects to the frame

Just sent Rodger at fireball a text to see if he knows. Also, Pivot works does sell a kit for the swing arm. Definitely run theirs over the generic stuff from All Balls.
  • Like 1