Clutch baskets?

Rage_kage

anodized mattoon  unbeatable for the price.  the strongest one available for the best price

next in my opinion is any other coated basket ( hinson, PE, wiseco bleh) that has the mattoon thick backing plate and big bolt/cushion conversion 

pretty much any bike will have issues with any other basket avaialble  depending on uses, traction, and clutch abuse by the rider.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I ended up with a motor city atv special. Mattoon basket and cushions. Not very impressed with his whole "rebuilt basket" his description says ready to put in and ride. Maybe once you disassemble it and clean off all the dirt and whatever assembly stuff he used.

Rattle can Ray... You might wana search about who you by from first. We have many excellent site sponsors on here you should be buying the parts from them

Rattle can Ray... You might wana search about who you by from first. We have many excellent site sponsors on here you should be buying the parts from them

I've herd about him, I was hoping he would put some effort into a internal component but I was clearly wrong.

a0e4f21ee3f9c9d3d8f484a43069cfb8.jpg7d6572f08be7f2cd2dffad6c2a3c8faf.jpg

These pictures don't really do justice to how dirty it actually is.