finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

That PC color you went with is really starting to grow on me. Cover looks awesome too.

Yeah well the guy who did all the work closed his doors for good a month ago. I was going to bring more stuff but oh well.

You can buy a billet block of for that breather in the water pump area

I've never heard of that, got a link? And any benefit to it?

I'm not on billet stuff just for looks. I may get a bullet kicked start lever because it seems it will be easier on my feet. The stock lever kills the arch in my foot.

Yeah well the guy who did all the work closed his doors for good a month ago. I was going to bring more stuff but oh well.

I've never heard of that, got a link? And any benefit to it?

I'm not on billet stuff just for looks. I may get a bullet kicked start lever because it seems it will be easier on my feet. The stock lever kills the arch in my foot.

c9a08a3ea715838ef67d35fd21f048d3.jpg

http://ucmbillet.com/online-store.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

no shit but he wanted to know why I had no issues with using a Honda thumb throttle on my bike...so there is your answer

No. I wanted to know why you told me it would work before I spent $50. Here's a screen shot of that pm before I wasted my money.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/raguncajun/Screenshot_2016-06-07-11-08-28_zpsazcm27dl.png

• Like 1

While on this subject, is the reason the chariot/cuervo able to full open larger carbs due to a longer arm in the throttle housing or is the arm able to go farther? Or perhaps a combo of both.

If anyone wants to trade me a stock thumb throttle lever for my Cascade, let me know. I'll use that in the mean time until I can do a chariot or cuervo. Ima Try this Honda junk out as is in the mean time since I have to run a tank of fuel easy to brake in the new top end. Let's not get into whatever brake in procedure you do. I'm listening to my builder. End of story on that.

First time I heard he's a fraud. Now I'm aware to ignore what he says. When he mentioned his Honda knowledge in a previous thread, no one commented negative. But like I said, lesson learned. Thanks for the support.