Roundhouse swing arms

lowidenfast

Who has the best prices on a new roundhouse style swing arm and carrier?   I'm wanting to swap from a (bent) stock unit to a roundhouse swinger so I would need a package deal with the carrier and anything else involved in making the switch.  I can deal with raw finish to keep the price down, just need a quality swinger that won't break the bank or break when i start beating on it.  Suggestions?

Well cheap and quality usually dont go together in the same sentence. ...

But I would contact JDS customs on here...great quality and prices to boot...

Plus he is site sponsor. ..keep the purchases within the site walls is always a good thing!

• Like 1

I'm considering a -1 Lonestar for sell on here.  It's probably a better fit for what I do.  I ride woods and occasionally pretend to still be an MX rider although I just can't bring myself to really jump big like I did when I was younger.  I know one thing, there will definitely be no more amateur drag racing b/c I already can't keep my front end down on the launch but, then again, this is by no means a drag bike.  decisions, decisions...

Edited by lowidenfast

Yes buy it. It's a local here. His name is ken.

If any old school 250R guys/LSR guys ever saw his quads they'd shit. All LSR parts and chassis on everything he owns. All his parts are top notch.

He dosent cut corners and I kind of hate him.

Confessions from the Jelly....
  • Like 1